Four things to know about me…
- Grew up outside of Milwaukee, Wi getting hooked on pro wrestling at a young age
- Began training in Minneapolis, MN in 2000 with Eddie Sharkey and Terry Fox
- Burst onto the national scene in 2004 after competing in ECWA Super 8 and Ring of Honor.
- Became the only 2 time ROH World Champion as well as a World Tag-Team Champion.
- Currently competing with Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling where he has captured the X–Division, World Tag-Team and World Heavyweight Championships, making him only the 5th triple crown winner in the company’s history.
- Always among the most interesting facial hair styles in all of wrestling.
Food & Health Advocacy
- Became a vegetarian in 2000
- Adapted a completely plant-based diet in 2011
- Has become a health advocate speaking about the dangers of the corporate food system, processed foods, GMO’s, artificial sugars, colors, and preservatives.
- Gets plenty of protein to keep his muscular physique
- Has impeccable blood pressure, cholesterol, and inflammatory levels
- Began singing in choirs in 3rd grade, continuing all thru high school.
- Fronted awful cover band “Zeno’s Revenge” previous to his wrestling career
- Currently fronting much less awful original rock band “AriesRising”
- Go to karaoke song is “Let Her Cry” by Hootie and the Blowfish.